Thursday, December 28, 2017

Merry Christmas



Hi Everyone 

Mandy here and it's the 28th already and therefore my turn on the blog today.

I hope you all had an amazing Christmas filled with family and friends.

for my card today I would like to share another Christmas card, Its a very simple design that I think can easily be adapted for almost any occasion.






I have used a couple of different foiling methods to create the red and gold foil backgrounds.



The stamped image has been coloured with copic markers and die cut out.

supplies used all from Lawn Fawn:
Large Stitched Circle Stack
Large Stitched Rectangle Stackables
Party Animal stamp set
Party Animal die set
Hats Off To You stamp set
Hats Off To You die set
Bannertastic stamp set
Bannertastic die set
Happy Everything sentiment stamp

I hope you have a wonderful New Years Eve and that 2018 brings you joy.

Now don't forget to stop into the Store and happy shopping.

see you next time 

Mandy x



3 comments:

loz said...

Very Cute card mandy..Loz

Carol said...

That's so cute Mandy. x

Have a Happy, Healthy and Safe 2018

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Gorgeous Mandy, such great card, and every Christmas blessing and also for a happy 2018
Shaz in Oz.x